I’m the kind of person who enjoys writing lists. So this morning, just before I put on my shoes to leave the house, I made a list. I decided to list the things I thought were important to remember and carry through the day. It turns out there were 7 things I felt I need to keep in mind going into the day.
- Write at least one true sentence today. Eventually you won’t suck.
- Spend some time reading a book, there is plenty of living in those pages. Chase an adventure.
- Be brave enough to sit in silence. Those little voices will wear themselves out. Listen to how your lungs invite the world in, how the world eases out again. Listen, the world is speaking.
- She’s only as beautiful as her mind.
- Call Mum.
- The day goes where you take it.
- Stay present, Time is money. Savour the worth of every second.
What does your list for the day look like?